Friday, May 27, 2011

Wk4-2 DB Quickies: my dream teaching/presentation environment

Copy from post

Wow, another hard question. I think the thing that stands most in my way of my dream job is to know what that would be… I think of a dream job as a job that utilizes all your skills to the max, and that it becomes rewarding to do. I have done so many types of jobs and been so curious in my life (in my StrengthsFinders ‘do a search in your bookstore’ my main skill is input, or the ability to collect and hoard data) that doing a job that covers those skills would probably not make sense. In terms of deserving working a “dream” job, I think I will always deserve it, no matter what positives or negatives I do. It would not make sense being your own enemy or depriving yourself of anything, there are enough barriers in the world, I don’t need any more of those. From all the abilities I have, I think my biggest one is to be curious and willing enough to want to learn new skills at a rapid pace, and to never give up. :) And I mean this in an obsessive manner

No comments:

Post a Comment