Friday, May 27, 2011

Wk4 Wimba: Thoughts

I hate to hear myself, so I don't dare to listen to my part on Wimba, but I was surprised how smoothly I went on my presentation (even though it was a little unfamiliar to me). Because I'm thinking on doing some major changes to my action research, I still have a long road ahead on my presentation and my research statement. No one really asked me any questions related to my study, other than the teaching assistant, so I'm not sure if it is a truly valid position into thinking that online course development should be left to a team of experts (even though this might sound obvious) instead of the faculty member who is teaching the subject. I'm working on doing a continuation of the cycle process to collect more data. I really hope to finish everything on time before graduation time, as I already have all the preparations to go to Winter Park to graduate...

No comments:

Post a Comment