Friday, May 27, 2011

Wk4 Publishing Leadership Project, Update 2 of 2

Because there is so little time for my conference of choice, I would like to try for the League of Innovation conference next year. It is going to be in Philly, which is where I graduated for my bachelors. I love Philly, and lived there for two years, and lived close to it for another two before moving to Arizona. And the League conference is specifically for community colleges, which is my primary target. I have a place to stay over there also. Another thing I like about the League is that you can choose the type of presentation you want, and they have forum sessions, roundtable discussions and poster sessions. I have until September 16, which should give me enough time to really polish my presentation and data. If you are also thinking in going to this conference, please let me know... Maybe we could collaborate in a joint session!

No comments:

Post a Comment